2007年5月15日

My Next 10 Years

In the first two years, I'll do my best at the graduate school. I want to learn more professional skills from my director. Also, I want to endeavor myself qualify as an exchange student. That's say I need to improve my English conversation skills, try to not afraid to speak out.

If I can study abroad, I'll take my any opportunity learning many kinds of cultures in the local area . I want to take a look around the world and make friends with foreign.

After I get the master's degree, I'll look for a good job. Maybe be a programmer, or a computer engineer. In the period, I'll consecrate myself to job and try to go to the higher position step by step. I want to be a manager before I'm 30 years old.

I'll enrich my fortune during the period of working to make my family have a affluent life and prepare for my retirement.

I want to have a pretty house, having a pet, many large bookcases and a good component stereo. I like reading. So I will stock the bookcase with a lot of books which are my favorite. I can relax myself in my little wonderland.